Check out our Amazon Wishlist for easy ordering!
- OXO Good Grips Poultry shears – need to be spring hinged and be able to cut through bones. Available at Amazon.com or Bed Bath & Beyond
- Small food scale
- Plastic bags – (quart size, zip type)
- Disposable Nitrile gloves – (size – medium)
- Poop bags – (extra large, unscented)
- New or used chain link fencing
- Electric meat grinder
- Cement step stones- (sizes 8″ x 16″ and 16″ x 16″) used for our diggers
Cleaning and Miscellaneous Supplies
Paper towelsA special thank you to Pat for keeping us fully stocked! Batteries– (D, C 8, 4 C,) A special thank you to Pat for keeping us fully stocked!
- Medium-size dog beds – water resistant and chew resistant!
- Stall mats- We really need these! They can be purchased over the phone and we can pick them up! (The Grange in Issaquah)
- Small(18″x18″) Pet Safe Heat pad by Kane
- Mazuri/slab carnivore supplement (We feed supplements to all of our carnivores, only available at Mazuri.com)
- Zupreem Bird Pellets – Fruit flavor, (pellet size large)
- Pretty Bird Bird Pellets – Fruit Flavor (pellet size large)
- Blue Wilderness Grain Free Chicken Dry Dog Food “MudBay”
Materials for Animal Enclosures
- Hog Panels/2×4 non-climb fencing (4′, 5′, 6′, 8′)
- Playground chips
- Treated lumber 2×4′s, 2×6′s, 4×4′s, 4×6′s (8′minimum)
- Plywood sheets
- Metal or Lexan/PVC roofing panels ( 8, 10′, 12′ lengths)
- Wood screws- all sizes 1″ to 4″
- Live bamboo or evergreen trees/shrubs to provide retreat for the animal habitats
- Branches/medium limbs: Maple, Manzanita or Madrona - 3″ to 5″ diameter x 6′ minimum length (used for aviaries)
- Large limbs/small trees: Maple, Cedar, Fir – 6″ to 10″ diameter x 10′ length. 12′ would be better!
- Photo Paper/ copy paper
- Lowes, Home Depot and local grocery stores – Safeway, Fred Meyer and Albertson’s would be a huge help!
Volunteer services needed
- Food Prep – No need to be cold and uncomfortable – this can be done from your home!
- Drivers – to pick up frozen and dry feed
- Laundry – (once a month) We have no W.D. all laundry needs to be taken to laundromat
- Fence post installation - Can’t dig? Pay for a day laborer to dig 8 posts = $75.00
- Miscellaneous carpentry projects – Bring your own tool belt supplies, we will supply all large tools and materials.
- Add new trees and limbs to animal enclosures, need to know what your doing with a chain saw and bolts!
- Maintain water drip systems
- Repair metal roofs – currently having leak issues due to “very old roofs and old screws”
- Tractor/Backhoe work – we will supply the backhoe
- Electrician needed for constant heating and lighting issues
A special thanks to the Meat Department at QFC Redmond Ridge. They place special meat orders to keep our freezers stocked!
Check out our Amazon Wishlist for more ideas!