Do you have some time to give? You can make a difference! Once a month or a couple times a year… Projects are always needed. Volunteer hours are just three hour shifts. 10:30 to 1:30 or 11:00 to 2:00.
The minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. This rule is set in place only because we feel so strongly about child safety.
ANIMAL CARE: We will be accepting new animal care volunteer positions beginning October 1, 2013. All animal care positions require a 6 week consecutive training period and a 6 month commitment. When we receive your application, we will give you a call. Please do not email or call until you send in your application. This is the very first place to start!
We do accept community service required hours. Please email a contact number, and we give you a call.
- Website assistance – once a month would be great.
- Carpentry/handy-man work – anytime you can give! You need to bring your own hammer, tape measure,wire cutters and screw gun/cordless drill.
- Fix it man/woman for equipment – Help keep our tools oiled, sharpened and working!
- Light plumbing – repair PVC above ground water lines. New hose ends, run new PVC for water lines – just cut and glue.
- Light electrical – new plugs on cords, flood lights up, re-route existing electrical cords.
- Fundraising/public awareness/manning booths at agency fairs – Needed NOW!
- Networking – no commitment needed, anytime of day is good!
We do accept community service required hours, please email for details.